Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

DARK ACADEMY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
is it possible to try linking the two series like stargate sg1 and atlantis
introduce the character in episode 3 and of course have time travel be involed then have it go to dark academy

will their still be the scene with the arkangel would it be possible to have it as a flash back?

I'd like the series to be connected in some way. Smile
Not sure how I'll do it yet though.
The Archangel might make an appearance toward the end. Wink

Here is a question for you though...
In Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn. Kirk says he defeats the klingons in the Kobayshi Maru Scenario, by reprogramming the computer so he couldn't lose.

How would the Lord Marshall defeat the scenario? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 am

are we keeping this scene it's one of my favorites
because this is a great scene to have
A draft scene from Dark Academy...

“Attention! Captain on the bridge.” - Cadet Devon Rex

“As you were, Cadet?” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Cadet Devon Rex. I heard you needed a Helmsman, so I 'volunteered'.” - Cadet Devon Rex

“I wasn't aware we were enlisting Cadets to serve on warships.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“A lot has changed in 2yrs, Captain. Cadet Rex is one of several hundred First Classmen from our Academy on Empok Nor.” - Captain Asha'l

“In that case welcome aboard, Cadet. It wouldn't be the Archangel without a Caitian at the helm.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Thank you, Sir.” - Cadet Devon Rex

Cadet Devon Rex returns to his seat at the helm and resumes his duties. Captain Christopher Mathis, gives him a quick but throughout examination with his eyes.

“Would you like me to ask him if he's single?” - Dr. Davidious

Captain Christopher Mathis looks sharply at Dr. Davidious.

“Oh be quiet.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Oh, come now. I've seen that look in your eyes before. Besides, I think he's old enough to take it like a man. I mean, like a Cat. Exactly how do cats take it anyway. Do they put all four paws in the air when you lay them on their back or...” - Dr. Davidious

“You know Davidious, it's a good thing you're a Doctor. With tact like that you'd make a lousy ship's Counselor.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

Dr. Davidious smiles.

casey i was thinking change the episode title to the latin word on the dark academy pic i think it would be a great title for the first episode
what do you think?

time travel that what was you idea for episode 3 it would be a way to connect the to series

i was thinking he jettison and detonated the core and destroyed the tholian ships that would be one of the
ways of beating the scenario or fired the omega torpedo?

also he riged it that the scenario played out the way he like
and pressed a few buttons on the chair and he beat the thing

i was thinking the nebula class starship should be introduce in the series their cool starships

also introducing the mirror breen
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

is it possible to introduce a mirror universe version
of the nova class and the nebula class ships in the series it would be cool to see the mirror universe version of those ships in the series
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
are we keeping this scene it's one of my favorites
because this is a great scene to have
A draft scene from Dark Academy...

“Attention! Captain on the bridge.” - Cadet Devon Rex

“As you were, Cadet?” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Cadet Devon Rex. I heard you needed a Helmsman, so I 'volunteered'.” - Cadet Devon Rex

“I wasn't aware we were enlisting Cadets to serve on warships.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“A lot has changed in 2yrs, Captain. Cadet Rex is one of several hundred First Classmen from our Academy on Empok Nor.” - Captain Asha'l

“In that case welcome aboard, Cadet. It wouldn't be the Archangel without a Caitian at the helm.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Thank you, Sir.” - Cadet Devon Rex

Cadet Devon Rex returns to his seat at the helm and resumes his duties. Captain Christopher Mathis, gives him a quick but throughout examination with his eyes.

“Would you like me to ask him if he's single?” - Dr. Davidious

Captain Christopher Mathis looks sharply at Dr. Davidious.

“Oh be quiet.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

“Oh, come now. I've seen that look in your eyes before. Besides, I think he's old enough to take it like a man. I mean, like a Cat. Exactly how do cats take it anyway. Do they put all four paws in the air when you lay them on their back or...” - Dr. Davidious

“You know Davidious, it's a good thing you're a Doctor. With tact like that you'd make a lousy ship's Counselor.” - Captain Christopher Mathis

Dr. Davidious smiles.

casey i was thinking change the episode title to the latin word on the dark academy pic i think it would be a great title for the first episode
what do you think?

time travel that what was you idea for episode 3 it would be a way to connect the to series

i was thinking he jettison and detonated the core and destroyed the tholian ships that would be one of the
ways of beating the scenario or fired the omega torpedo?

also he riged it that the scenario played out the way he like
and pressed a few buttons on the chair and he beat the thing

i was thinking the nebula class starship should be introduce in the series their cool starships

also introducing the mirror breen

We'll be keeping this scene for sure. Smile I'm thinking it will actually be Episode 3 of Dark Frontier.

Interesting ideas for how he defeats the program too hehe
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 pm

hey casey could episode 1 be a little longer like 20mins

also be able to explore more of empok nor

in the pilot the archangel goes to empok nor station and we see several dry docks with ships getting built and some almost finished
the dry dock also could be use to train new engineers for starship to teach them about ships systems also assist in the construction after they graduate
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

also i was thinking that their should a cyborg bounty hunter as a badguy in the series could be like a henchmen to the main bad guy

Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm

i was thinking later on in the series we could try introducing a ancient race something original other then the iconians

that could be a new bad guy to dark frontier and dark academy
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm

is their any character names yet in the series?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
is their any character names yet in the series?

I'm still working on the characters and character names. All I know is that one will be Breen. lol

DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Daimage
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 pm

nice cg endering Very Happy
in episode 3 of dark frontier the timetravel episode what about the crew of the archangel accidently leed to the destruction of the first starfleet academy and it wasn't suppose to be destroyed whenthe archangel returned they came back to the future they found themselves in a alternate timeline where the new academy is on empok nor

thoughts on this idea?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:21 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
nice cg endering Very Happy
in episode 3 of dark frontier the timetravel episode what about the crew of the archangel accidently leed to the destruction of the first starfleet academy and it wasn't suppose to be destroyed whenthe archangel returned they came back to the future they found themselves in a alternate timeline where the new academy is on empok nor

thoughts on this idea?

Hmmmm interesting idea. I'll consider it. Since I am still trying to figure out how to explain why the Academy is on the station.
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm

in the series we need to female leads that don't get alon first and then become lovers

also could we introduce the academy deathmatches in like the 4th episode of the 1st mini-series
i was thinking it theres a second mini-series to dark academy could start the season with the cadets doing the starburst manuver
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 pm

HEY CASEY i think one of the cadets back story should that at a young age she was
part of illegal imperial genetic engineering and gene resequince
the program was shutdown and now has powers and abilities like telekinisis and
rapid healing and able to see throu any ones eye to know when and where they are

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
HEY CASEY i think one of the cadets back story should that at a young age she was
part of illegal imperial genetic engineering and gene resequince
the program was shutdown and now has powers and abilities like telekinisis and
rapid healing and able to see throu any ones eye to know when and where they are

thoughts?

Sounds cool so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

i think it would be cool to have a the dead zone style episode for dark academy
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 am

can there be drydock with ships being built
also in the series it would be cool if the sudrian crew in dark academy finds a anciet imperial ship museum
might make both series very intresting
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 pm

I WAS THINKING WHY NOT INTRODUCE

the mirror version of the miranda hte engine would be on the side and to roll bar on top and bottom

and this ship
http://misguidedgeek.com/post/30524229837/early-concept-designs-for-uss-voyager-stumbled-on

Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

i thiunk this ship should be in the series
DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Dv-210

as the ISS imperial academy

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i thiunk this ship should be in the series
DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Dv-210

as the ISS imperial academy

what do you think?

It does look pretty awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

THIS SHIP is a training vessel built for combat
i think it would be great audition to the series
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm

ACT 001 SCENE 001 MAIN BRIDGE

On the Main Bridge, four Cadets man their stations. On the main view screen, the image of a star-field can be seen. Cadet Olivia Bennett is seated in the center Command Chair. To her right, is Cadet Draven at his duty station. To her left, is Cadet Maxwell Jorvin. And seated in front of her is Cadet Cain Alvarez.

“Leaving Section 17, for Section 18.” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

“Project parabolic course to avoid entering the Demilitarized Zone.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

On the main view screen the projection of the ships course appears.

“Aye, Captain.” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

Suddenly, there is an alert from a console.

“I'm picking up a distress call, Captain.” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“On speakers.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

There is static as the voice of someone fills the air.

“This is the medical transport vessel I.S.S. Hoshi Sato. We have struck a gravitic mine and have lost all power. Life-support is failing. Our hull is...” - I.S.S. Hoshi Sato

“This is the I.S.S. Sullivan, your message is breaking up. Can you give us coordinates. Repeat, your message is breaking up.”

“Our Coordinates are Nivoch, Section 12.” - I.S.S. Hoshi Sato

“Inside the DMZ...” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Our Warp Core is critical. Can you assist us?!” - I.S.S. Hoshi Sato

Cadet Bennett motions to silence the channel.

“Tactical analysis.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Cadet Draven presses several buttons on his console and reports. His Breen voice is not understandable.
Subtitle: The Hoshi Sato is a Pasteur-Class Medical Vessel. Crew compliment 300. Weapons and shields are minimal.

“Damn it... Helm, plot an intercept course.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Captain, may I remind you...” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

“When I want your advice I'll ask for it. Now take us in!” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Yes, Captain.” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

Cadet Cain Alvarez presses some buttons on his console and the ship changes course.

“Now entering the Demilitarized Zone. Estimating intercept in two minutes.” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

Suddenly, there in an alert.

“Captain, I've lost their signal.” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“What!?” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Now reading three Tholian vessels. Closing fast.” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“Tholian?” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

On the main view screen the image of the Tholian ships can be seen, as they begin to generate a web.

“Battle Stations. Raise Shields.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Delay that order! All engines emergency reverse thrust!” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“What the hell are you doing!?” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Saving our asses!” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“In case you haven't noticed, I'm in Command here.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Cadet Maxwell Jorvin, stands up and faces down Olivia Bennett as she sits in her Command Chair.

“We'll you're doing it wrong!” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“Excuse me?” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Subtitle: The Tholians have established the preliminary boarder of their web. They will have us effectively surrounded in less than one minute.

“Well folks, we're done for. Thanks, Captain.” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

Maxwell Jorvin returns to his seat.

“They're opening fire.” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

There is an explosion as the ship is struck by weapons fire. Maxwell Jorvin is injured and slumps over in his chair.

“Why aren't the shields up yet!? - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Does it really matter?” - Cadet Cain Alvarez

The ship is struck again and Cain Alvarez is caught in the blast at his station. He rolls out of his chair onto the floor.

“Target the lead vessel and open fire!” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Cadet Draven attempts to return fire.
Subtitle: Weapons are having no effect.

Suddenly, his console explodes and he slumps over dead.

Olivia Bennett presses a button on her Command Chair.

“All hands abandon ship! Repeat, all hands abandon ship...” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

The sound of the abandon ship alarm fills the room. Just then the after Turbo-lift door opens and out steps Captain Searon.

“Computer, freeze program.” - Captain Searon

The sparks and fire abruptly stop and the simulation freezes. Olivia Bennett stands at attention.

“Captain on the bridge.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Congratulations, Cadet. You and your crew are dead.” - Captain Searon

There is a pause.

“Any last words?” - Captain Searon

“There was no way to win.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Are you sure?” - Captain Searon

“Our weapons had no effect on the Tholians web.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Maxwell Jorvin sits up and looks at Olivia Bennett.

“Which is why I told you to reverse course.” - Cadet Maxwell Jorvin

“You expected us to run from our enemy? You're more of a coward than I thought. Shut up and play dead!” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

Maxwell Jorvin stands up and approaches Olivia.

“Cadet Jorvin, you're dismissed. As are the rest of you of you. Except for you Cadet Bennett.” - Captain Searon

The Cadets exit the bridge. Leaving Captain Searon and Cadet Olivia Bennett alone.

“How I am I supposed to command a ship, when he has such blatant disregard for protocol?” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Though I do not agree with Cadet Jorvin's actions. His suggestion is with merit. Tholian web technology is impervious to our weapons. The only viable option was to attempt escape.” - Captain Searon

“Run away? You can't be serious, Captain.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“Escape is always an option. No matter how cowardice you may feel it to be. If you had managed to escape the Tholians web, we would not be having this conversation. Unfortunately, your actions resulted in the death of your entire crew. You have failed, Cadet.” - Captain Searon

“Request permission to retake the test.” - Cadet Olivia Bennett

“I understand your desire, however, just as if this were the real scenario. There are, no retakes. You must live with our decision. May it serve to prepare you for the actual eventuality of this scenario.” - Captain Searon

Cadet Olivia Bennett rolls her eyes.

“Dismissed.” - Captain Searon

Cadet Olivia Bennett salutes and then exits the bridge. Captain Searon follows but stops before exiting. She turns around.

“Computer, end program.” - Captain Searon

The simulation ends and everything vanishes. Leaving behind the bare, empty walls of the holodeck grid. Captain Searon exits through the holodeck doors and they close behind her.
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:12 pm

i think it's good and the tholians have it be five

will the olympic clas be a mirror variant

the uniform should have a phaser and a knife

in the script could olivia put a kniife to maxwell jorvins throat i think that would be cool to see Very Happy

could their be a cadet screaming in agony in the back ground of a scene
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:51 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i think it's good and the tholians have it be five

will the olympic clas be a mirror variant

the uniform should have a phaser and a knife

in the script could olivia put a kniife to maxwell jorvins throat i think that would be cool to see Very Happy

could their be a cadet screaming in agony in the back ground of a scene

The ISS Hoshi Sato will not actually be seen. Since it's a holodeck scene, there won't be any exterior shots.

Having a cadet screaming in the background sounds cool. Something that maybe Cain Alvarez can do "Ahhh, my leg!" LOL

Then have Olivia tell him to shut up and play dead. Very Happy

I think that three Tholian ships should be enough. Since it only takes two to create a web. We want there to be a chance for escape.
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I meant in the agony booth of having one of the cadets screaming in agony
having the agony in the backgrouund sounds alot better of in the empok nor hallway scene
of havin the door open and the

while the main characters talking in the hallway and then having there attention focus on the cadet for a few seconds

and casey what do you think of portraying to differant characters in pilot

and having chris mathis and dr.davidios making a appearance in the first episode would first like a spin-off

and in episode 5 havin you to making a appearance at the end would be terrific

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
I meant in the agony booth of having one of the cadets screaming in agony
having the agony in the backgrouund sounds alot better of in the empok nor hallway scene
of havin the door open and the

while the main characters talking in the hallway and then having there attention focus on the cadet for a few seconds

and casey what do you think of portraying to differant characters in pilot

and having chris mathis and dr.davidios making a appearance in the first episode would first like a spin-off

and in episode 5 havin you to making a appearance at the end would be terrific

what do you think?

Well, I wasn't planning on being in it at all actually. I'm also debating recasting myself for DF:3.

Having Dr. Davidious in it though I think would be cool. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK ACADEMY
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next