Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

Production Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Production Update Empty
PostSubject: Production Update   Production Update Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 pm

An update...
As some of you know, casting for Dark Frontier: Vanishing Point has come to a halt. As we have been unable to cast the remaining two roles (Dr. Aron and The Orion Slave Boy).

Many have suggested that we just rewrite the characters and make them a straight couple. We will NOT be doing that. Even if we did, there is no guarantee that we could find two people to fill the roles.

So what we have decided to do is... Resume writing for Dark Academy. Which is a spin-off series created by Charlie Rea and being written by Casey Sullivan and David Pass.

Our hopes, are that when we start casting for that mini-series. We will hopefully find two people to play the roles we need for Dark Frontier: Vanishing Point.

I had hoped to have Dark Frontier: Vanishing Point fully edited and at least some of it ready to be scored by now. But without the last two actors I am unable to do that.

I want to assure everyone that I will do everything in my power to make sure that everyone who took part in the show WILL be seen on screen! I am not about to give up on the production. We have come way to far to be ending things.

Our company made it through the great recession (started filming in 2008) and I know we can overcome something as minor as casting.

Production is moving forward, even if it is much slower than expected. I want to thank everyone for all their hard work and time and effort. Our cast is amazing and you will see your hard work pay off on screen in the future.

Thanks again, "Live Long and Prosper"
-Casey J Sullivan
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

Production Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production Update   Production Update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 am

Any news on the next news letter?
Back to top Go down

Production Update
Page 1 of 1