Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4 Empty
PostSubject: DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4   DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

SEASON 3 year 2397
DARK FRONTIER
“TIES THAT BIND” 2hr premire or 2 parter
In this episode starts were the season 2 left off
The Arkangel heads to the unknown ship (uss relativity) Chris’s father leads the away team to check it out and what the hell it is

The val’kar’ans send in there last wave

Capt.mathis leads a strategic strike at the valkarans homeworld
They find a
And Thomas is getting command of a saber-class ship the ISS Burton

The pah’wraith congradulate him in doing that and take away his powers for the time being until he is needed again
DARK FRONTIER
“ASHES OF THE PHOENIX”
BACK IN 2382
The ISS Phoenix is in a battle with the alliance there was a massive explosion that flung the phoenix close to a black hole where time just stopped the captain saw that three bird of preys head their way captain Jorvin orders torpedoe wide spread as the fires series of torpedos

Present day
Captain Thomas Jorvin of the ISS Burton and lieutenant max as chief of security
And they happen to find the Iss phoenix near a black hole and they hailed the phoenix
This in the script The helm asks do you know this Thomas says yes it was my father’s ship back in 2382 it was reported MIA presumed destroyed I never knew what happened. Hail them helm trying sir their com might be down. I guess we have to do this the old fashion way max me and you are going there. Would be nice to know what happened.
They head over there and see the crew frozen of there last thing that they did
Thomas pilot the ship out of the singularity and the crew returns to normal and then the Cardassians show up and attack both ship

DARK FRONTIER
“TEROK NOR”
This episode takes place entirely on Terok nor
The narada’s are planning to takeover the station and slowly take over the station
Doctor davidious and MAJOR Kira Reon are in sick bay and then the doors are sealed shutthe leader of the Romulan rogue group is a woman named Nero and wants to kill this alliance
Major Travis Sullivan and a group of marines are in a fire fight against them to prevent them from taking over the station major Sullivan is hit and kill. lieutenant Nathan cutter takes over command of the roughnecks dettachment. capt mathis has the rest of his crew take there positions on the arkangel attack the invading forces

The lord marshall is killed by a Narada lieutenant.

DARK FRONTIER
“ISS TANNEHILL”
With Capt. Sullivan temporary in command of Terok nor theirs some sort of sensor ghosts on the sensors so capt.sullivan sent out the iss Tannehill to investigate the matter

DARK FRONTIER
“THE COMING STORM” PART 1
The valkar’ans destroyed all we have to deal with is the narada’s and the alliance
Chris’s father has no choice but to sacrifice himself to save he activates the deactivated omega device in his brain and destroys himself and the alliance fleet his final word “I was meant to die and you brought me back I’m grateful for it, it has been fun. son take care”.
Their was a big explosion and it wiped out the entire armada of the alliance fleet
Captain Christopher Mathis now in command of the new iss relativity fly’s in and destroy the stragglers and

SEASON 4
DARK FRONTIER
“HEAVY WINDS, GENTLE WATERS” PART 2
3 weeks later
Capt.mathis got drunk and ended up in a bar fight at madam miraks bar and down in sickbay when doctor pass has to deal with his injuries the doc gives him some advice and after that capt. Mathis takes the runabout to to check out Bajor’s water caves “mirror universe they don’t have fire caves” and try getting some answers from the prophets to tell him the reason things like this happened. They tell him to go through the wormhole to the 13th planet in the system an you’ll fin the answer
And while heading there he gets attacked by a Romulan fighter that part of the rogue group of the narada’s that escape the battle on Terok nor 4 months ago.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4   DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:02 pm

I got in a bar fight? LOL I love that. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net

DARK FRONTIER SEASON 3 PLOTS AND PART OF S4
Page 1 of 1