Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1 Empty
PostSubject: DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1   DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:27 pm

THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO
“LONG LIVE THE AMERICAN EMPIRE”

“CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO”PART 1
THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO
CREATED BY: CHARLIE REA

THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 1
SEASON 1
“CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO”
EPISODE 1
RATED R
MIRROR UNIVERSE SERIES
GENRE FICTION /FANTASY/.
HEAD FANFIC WRITER CHARLIE REA
CO-HEAD FANFIC WRITER KEVIN KLUGOWSKI
WRITTEN BY: CHARLIE REA

CHARACTER NAMES BY: CHARLIE REA

STORYLINES BY: CHARLIE REA

STORY ARKS BY: CHARLIE REA

CHARACTER IDEAS BY: CHARLIE REA

EDITED AND CORRECTIONS BY:BRANDON WALKUSH AND CHARLIE REA
SEASON 1 1912
1-1 “Captain Devaro Xocviko” PART 1
1-2 “THE ORB” PART 2
1-3 “POWERS” PART 3
1-4 “AMERICAN EMPIRE” PART 1
1-5 “AMERICAN EMPIRE” PART 2
1-6 “THE EMPEROR”
1-7 “THE BATTLEFIELD” PART 1
1-8 “THE BATTLEFIELD” PART 2
1-9 “THE TANK”
1-10 “HOMELAND”
1-11 “THE COLONEL”
1-12 “VICTORIES” PART 1
1-13 “VICTORIES” PART 2
Renewed for another season? It depends do you like it or not?
1 CHAPTERS PER EPISODE
3-5 PAGES PER CHAPTER
PREQUAL SERIES OF “STAR TREK DARKNESS FRONTIER”
CREATED BY CHARLIE REA

THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 2
CAPTAIN DEVARO CHRONICLES
3000 years ago
There are thirteen orbs that Orb of Dark Time and Orb of Apocalypse, Orb or Terrible Wisdom, Orb of Dark Prophets, Orb of Power, Orb of Terrible knowledge. There a rumor that theirs an Orb so powerful it can make you into an higher being this orb is called Orb of Dark Ascension in bajoran myth Bajor went to war devastated by a gruesome system wide Civil War that lasted three Centuries Bajor when the war ended. Bajors remaining government collapse there was around 560 million dead. At the before the end of the war who has any of these orbs will ascend. It’s a damn good thing that those bajoran dints find it there was a Pah’Wraith from the bajoran wormhole stole all the orbs and scattered them through out the galaxy.
MARCH 1912
Captain Devaro first officer is Deforest Doohan Kirk
APRIL 1912
The warship ISS Enterprise is launch as the flagship of the American Empire
MAY 1912
Colonel Edward Knapp lead the 88th Assault Infantry platoon
AUGUST 1912
Thomas Woodrow Wilson stages a coup against Emperor Roosevelt and becomes the new emperor of the American Empire
DECEMBER 1912
their was an orb on earth discovered in Antarctica by a Russian Outpost in year 1912 and by Captain Devaro Xocviko.

ISS ROSEMOUNT NC-455
MAIN CHARACTERS
Captain Devaro Meuller Xocviko.
Commander Deforest Doohan Kirk
Major Howard Stall KIA
Commander Larry Zimmerman
Lieutenant Vince Trex KIA
Sergeant Andrew Zander KIA
Corporal William Newman KIA
Chief Petty Officer Fredrick Scott
Commander James Fisk
Corporal Helen Donald
Ensign Kent Norring
Midshipman Victor “Hector” homeless KIA
Master Sergeant Christopher Saugening
Private John Saugening

THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 3

CHAPTER 1
“CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO”
Log book of Captain Devaro Xocviko
Good old American Empire we made an alliance with Germany and president Adolf Hitler allow the American empire have a contingent of marines and General Klink and Major Schultz will be in command
Date December 17, 1912
Time 2234
The air is cold, and the sky is dark. Captain Xocviko walked out from his quarters for a breather on the deck after he had done hours of paper work. Wearing black jeans and he has couple of weapons on his uniform a Imperial army knife and a 45. and he has black boots his jacket has braids on the shoulder with a planet earth with sword through the north and the south pole with a left he’s smoking a cigar as he looks out at the sea with his left eye he lost his right eye in a firefight a long time ago he turn his head to the right an left being Captain commanding stupid crewman. 54 years in service and I haven’t gained the rank of Commodore or Admiral and I’m now in command of a assault freighter for the empire and this is so bloody offensive to my career is so far over. he takes another puff and then blows smoke out of his mouth and nose this is all my fault he thought if I didn’t chose the a mission that lead 23 warships destruction by Commodore John Henry was commanding the 33rd Fireball Naval Taskforce in the aftermath he told the Grand Admiral that it was my fault I got demoted to the rank of Lieutenant from my rank of Captain it took me 20 years to get back to the rank of Captain his head all because of that incident he that the commodore flicks his cigar into the sea he turn’s to right and see his Chief Petty Officer and his NCO Commander his name Is Fredrick Scott. Captain Xocviko knew him since 1902. he’s from Scotland he has a high Scottish accent he’s a really good friend of mind he’s more like a executive officer to me than a senior enlistee that’s why I wanted him as my aide . Fredrick is walking to the he’s walking towards the Captain he’s wearing a black hat with red lettering that says American Empire. He holding a cigarette to keep him warm from the cold of the arctic his naval uniform is has a standard issue knife and 45. Just in case because when the American Empire started they gave all military that standard issue by the Emperor Wilson I.

THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 4
Scott walked up to the Captain and went and stood almost right beside him they are just looking out to the sea so the air is cold the ship is what do you think of are new emperor Fredrick” said Devaro I don’t know when the new emperor says Emperor Roosevelt gotten killed by a lion and of course no one believes it and he gets to be Emperor anyway Fredrick said I know I have been in the military for a long time what I seen lots of assassinations on officers and enlisted and there been to many promotions to the inferiors that killed there superiors.
It had been like that for centuries. Hah laught Devaro what do you think of the conquest that these emperors put us up to. Devaro said. Gee for the American Empire it seems so easy I say 30 maybe 70 years the American Empire might conquer the world Fredrick said. Probably after we conquered the world I think the empire will focused the attention on out there. Devaro looked up to the stars. The possibility would be highly likely someday but I don’t know when Fredrick said. How would you feel like of being Captain in a year on the Rosemount Fredrick Devaro said.
Really sir federick said yes I will I’m getting to old for this and the empire will still be here when I’m gone. I will be retiring soon
“What do you have to report Fredrick” Devaro said Fredrick dose the imperial salute, fist to chest and arm out. Devaro this message came in what I read it doesn’t seem urgent Fredrick hands Devaro the piece of paper Devaro reads the paper and Devaro looks at Fredrick and says “what the hell this message” and Devaro looks at Fredrick and says “Fredrick how many times have you decoded this?” he looked a his Captain with a little anger from what the headquarters when I got this message from headquarters I thought I decoded it wrong so I ask them to repeat it five times I ask them to repeat it. Devaro and took a deep breath “so this is legit Fredrick” we are order to retrieve something from Antarctica but that’s in Russia’s territory. Fredrick arrange the meeting with the senior staff at 0830 tomorrow aye captain said Fredrick he saluted with the cigarette still sticking out of his mouth and walked a way. The Captain then turn to Fredrick and said “hey Fredrick”, Fredrick turn around still wondering why headquarters send this message he been on missions that had a clue what there crystal clear orders that make sense Fredrick look at his captain and said “what is it” Devaro ask do you have another cigarette Fredrick smiled and took out the pack from his pants pocket of his uniform and hit it a couple time he took out the cigarette out and gave it to Devaro, Devaro took the cigarette and said thank you and he took his out his lighter and put over the flame so the wind wouldn’t put it out he inhaled a few times to get it lit. “Anything else sir” Fredrick said. “No that is all thank you Fredrick” Devaro said
Time 2300
Devaro opened the steel door and closed it walked is in his quarters has he several IMPERIAL posters of the “if your not part of the empire your nothing” as he was taking his jacket off he accidentally stepped on a picture he picked it up the glass is broken has a black and white picture his wife and kids the picture was taken in 1893
they were living on a imperial controlled Cuban island 5 years later his wife and kind were kill by the shelling when president Roosevelt went to war with spain after they refuse to sell the Cuban island and it’s remaining territories.
In Devaro’s Captain’s quarters Devaro took off his jacket and put it on his chair his quarters have several old guns on his wall went to bed.
THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 5
Log book of Captain Devaro Xocviko
DATE December 18, 1912
We got orders retrieve some kind of artifact in Antarctica and take it out of the hands of the Russians that they discovered deep in the ice they carbon date it and discovered it is over 120,000 years old and Russia will be sending there top scientists to Antarctica to study the artifact to see what it could do for military use to conquest Russia’s enemies we must seize the artifact and try to find out what the hell it is.
December 18, 1912 time 0735
Devaro wakes up and gets up he fells some pain in back and Devaro said to himself I’m getting to old for this empire he heads to his uniform and gun and then heads to his desk and opens his desk to his pack cigarettes and his knife he took his pack of cigarettes and put it in his uniforms jacket pocket and his he found his lighter it was under his pillow he thought to himself what’s my lighter doing there and then Devaro went to his safe and turned the clockwise to 9 and then counter clockwise to 11 and then clockwise to 44 he put his hand on the lever of the safe and pulled the lever down and opened it
TIME 0815
All the senior staff of the ISS Rosemount is sitting around the conference table. Why I ask you all down here because we have order he took out the folder saying classified and showed them a map of Antarctica and a black dot of the Russian outpost
To Antarctica an to seize and captured a ancient artifact that is in their military base Captain Devaro said yes Commander Kirk what is it said Devaro has intelligence say what is it said the Commander. Devaro shrugged we also managed to obtain pictures of this mysterious artifact intelligence say it nothing they ever seen before. Commander Kirk look at the picture and he looks up at Devaro how does Headquarters able to get this information and pictures? We have a inside man a Russian that is a American Empire officer Major Yakov Chekov I think his name he’s been part of the American Empire for 12 years and he’s has infiltrated Russia for 5 years he became a officer and got the rank of майо́р that’s Major in Russian. Major in 5 years he assassinated several officer to get that rank so we can get better information he’s good also. He’ll give us the signal then we go in guns blazing and retrieve. Lieutenant Trex what is it? Sir what about how many men do they have. They have about 47 men Devaro said. 47 and we have a crew about 23 we’ll be out numbered 2-1. I know that Lieutenant we have some skilled snipers onboard they’ll take care of the patrols some of us will recover the artifact and extract Major Chekov. Expect to be in fire fight then the Devaro said for the American Empire then the crew stood up from their seats and said from the American Empire then Devaro said get ready we should be there with in the hour dismissed then his crew said yes sir! After they left he looked at the time 8:13 pm Devaro said to himself this better be worth it I have good men in command and their ready to fight and win for the empire. Time 1800 Captain Devaro is leading 20 men there walking in a harsh snow storm a couple of soldiers are holding sniper rifles, machine guns. Devaro gave a signal to his men on the radio to move in to the compound they stopped Devaro saw major Chekov gave him three flash from his flash light Devaro took out his flash light from his belt and signaled Chekov he came out of hiding. Devaro signaled his men to go forward as Devaro walks up to Chekov. What the situation commander do we have the element of surprised. Let me say that we do captain here’s the map that’ll help anything you want to do captain!?
THE DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN DEVARO XOCVIKO page 6
Not right now just go to the Rosemount on a second thought help us infiltrate the compound. some of my men want to cut some throats Chekov understood and said in he Russian accsent long live the um’pire. As there walking in the freezing cold Chekov and the captain talked so major you understand are mission. Perfectly sir may I suggest that we blow the place to hell after we leave my thought exactly. Devaro turned on the radio Alright men are you in position yes sir good after were done blow it that’s an order understood Devaro heard yes sir. Sound like you got your answer major. Devaro smiled let’s do this. As the snow came down they don’t have mush farther to storm the compound. The weather is cold the snow is falling lightly and their was gust of wind that dropped the tempeture to several degrees. The men were closing in the Devaro gave the signal the snipers took aim. Devaro got his pistol out of his holster and hold it in front of him then the battle begin the snipers got to patrols in the sight and took them out with little trouble and hesitation. Then the they heard shots fired they were running in there and put a charge on the large steel door and the blow it open Devaro took a quick look at the map and head to the store room where they kept the artifact when he heard that 2 of his men are killed he kept going with sergeant zander and corperol newman following behind him.
While hearing machine gun fire as they ran to the place on the blueprints they found the place their looking for they open door and found a weird looking case that they never seen before and Devaro walked past the photos and the tables full of papers and saw the crystal ball in the case started to glow a aura of blue, purple and green colors and commander kirk yelled captainas he is fire his sub machine gun. Devaro appeared on his boat and saw one of his crew and Devaro said what is this that person then said to Devaro this is where we give you life.
TO BE CONTINUED…

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1   DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow that is some incredible story. Shocked

I love some of the character names for sure. Smile And it has an interesting story to it too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1   DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 pm

thanks casey

this all started from a proluge from star trek darkness frontier
and decided make a series out of it
i got some of the ideas from the mirror universe timeline

in part to devaro gains immortality
in the episode "ORB" PART 2

THIS SERIES SHOWS HOW DEVARO BECOMES EMPEROR OF THE american empire Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1   DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK CHRONICLES OF CAPTAIN XOCVIKO EPISODE 1
Page 1 of 1