Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

DARK ACADEMY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wendellscores
Production Staff
Production Staff
wendellscores

DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Will we ever see good twin/bad twin characters again, like we saw w/ Ian and Max Jorvin? I really enjoyed those characters...apologies if I got the names wrong ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://wendellscores.wordpress.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

wendellscores wrote:
Will we ever see good twin/bad twin characters again, like we saw w/ Ian and Max Jorvin? I really enjoyed those characters...apologies if I got the names wrong ^^'

You got their names right Smile

It's interesting that you mention them. Because I was strongly considering asking Ben Bassett who played Ian and Max, to come back and be a Cadet. Wink

If he were to agree, then I think Ian would be the character he would play. Since we haven't decided what happened to Max yet. After he stowed away on the Arkangel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:58 pm

THAT'S good to mention when i had the idea of dark academy the max character is great for the series i think i had the idea that he got in a fight on his first day
the question is would the ian character join the academy or be still working at the bar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
THAT'S good to mention when i had the idea of dark academy the max character is great for the series i think i had the idea that he got in a fight on his first day
the question is would the ian character join the academy or be still working at the bar

That's a good question. If we keep Ian working on Terok Nor, it might make more sense. That way we could have Max talk to him on a view screen. Which is a little easier than having them together in the same room. Either way though, it's cool. Smile

When Max actually joined the Academy is a tricky thing though. As far as the timeline goes. Since we haven't yet explained "if" he survived or not.
His character was originally set to be axed after the Vanishing Point Mini-Series. So there is some planning I will have to do before I can guarantee that he will be in it again.

Also keep in mind, that both his older brothers are no longer accessible for filming. Since one doesn't talk to us anymore and the other is living across the country. Which means, that Ian (and possibly Max) are the only surviving brothers in the family.
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm

i wonder how your gona explain that
in vanishing point and that a intresting title since alot of the cast left and new ones are coming in

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i wonder how your gona explain that
in vanishing point and that a intresting title since alot of the cast left and new ones are coming in

Yep haha

That's one of the reasons I called the show that too. Wink
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 pm

back to DARK ACADEMY

it would be great to see a death match tournament

it's for only 8 cadet (senior) to acheive a high rank

i was thinking

hand to hand combat

battle with phasers and other weapons

and with fighters of some kind of space battle

also always great to them being put in the agony both or getting vaporized by one of the instructors

also character development is always important have the series be character driven
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

hey casey what other ideas do you have for dark academy?
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm

INTRODUCING NEW SHIPS AND CAPTAIN I HAVE some ideas

DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Sotl_slipstream

a new prop idea COULD BE USED FOR SOMETHING in dark academy and could be for communication while in the field with other cadets in a op
DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Weyounviewscreen

what do you think?

Last edited by MARINE COMMANDER on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

is there a chance that there could be a short demo of the opening title sequence?

Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

at the end of dark academy

i like in dark frontier that their are criedits bloopers and cgi of darkfrontier what about doing that at the end of each episode of dark academy
and some kind of end theme

would that work?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
is there a chance that there could be a short demo of the opening title sequence?

The opening title for episode one is already available.
The opening titles for the rest of the episodes will be coming out as soon as every has filmed.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
at the end of dark academy

i like in dark frontier that their are criedits bloopers and cgi of darkfrontier what about doing that at the end of each episode of dark academy
and some kind of end theme

would that work?

We could probably do that for Dark Academy. Smile
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

i like the first opening title sequence theme any way to use that maybe for the first episode of dark academy then 2nd episode and onward be wendell i like bring in some of the early days of darkfrontier to the series?

is there a link or something for to see the sequence?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i like the first opening title sequence theme any way to use that maybe for the first episode of dark academy then 2nd episode and onward be wendell i like bring in some of the early days of darkfrontier to the series?

is there a link or something for to see the sequence?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

And here's a higher quality version I just posted to.
Back to top Go down
wendellscores
Production Staff
Production Staff
wendellscores

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 am

Love the HQ version, I actually think this short sequence will work well for the whole series, rather than having a long one. I'm not against writing long opening themes, the more music I write, the better! But...I think this is fine as it is. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://wendellscores.wordpress.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 am

wendellscores wrote:
Love the HQ version, I actually think this short sequence will work well for the whole series, rather than having a long one. I'm not against writing long opening themes, the more music I write, the better! But...I think this is fine as it is. Thoughts?

Well, I was thinking... In episode one, I know there is so much in the script that there probably won't be time for a long title sequence and still keep the episode under the 15min mark. So the short one will definitely be in that.
The other 4 episodes, I will have to see how they time out. Before I make a final decision. But I agree with you Wendell. I think the short one would work for all of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 am

i was talking about dark academy series?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i was talking about dark academy series?

Dark Academy would have something different visually of course. And since there is only 4 main characters for that show. We could make a short title sequence that is somewhere between 45secs to 1min long.
I like your idea about having the Dark Frontier theme in it. I think it needs to have that strong percussion sound to it, like the Dark Frontier theme does for episodes 1, 2, and eventually 3. Wink

We also have the theme from The Original Series, that was never used. It might make a good theme for Dark Academy too.

Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 pm

i was thinking the original series theme could be for DARK FRONTIER UNIVERSE

any ideas on the theme

what about combining the the two?

OR SOMETHING NEWER? the original series theme could be for a differant series it doesn't sound like a theme for dark academy really that's what i think
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

MARINE COMMANDER wrote:
i was thinking the original series theme could be for DARK FRONTIER UNIVERSE

any ideas on the theme

what about combining the the two?

OR SOMETHING NEWER? the original series theme could be for a differant series it doesn't sound like a theme for dark academy really that's what i think

I'm sure Wendell will come up something awesome like he always does, when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 am

ENEMY FOR DARK ACADEMY

i think it should be the romulan rogue group the naradas might be a cool new enemy for the cadets to overcome

and later on the crimson syndicate and dealing with a crimson syndicate lord

in a episode what about showing a quasar?
DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Quasar
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

in the first season the freshman cadet have a evaluation on board the sudrianthis would help them graduate and perhaps get lieutenant JG in the future

and in the episode captain a'shal gives a cadets a headlock
Back to top Go down
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

i do think dark academy could explore more darker side of the mirror universe series
plus i definitly think introducing young jad'n would definitly get things goin for the series

and in a later episode the cadets get captured by the crimson syndicate and empok nor sends the sudrian
and kira reon leads a team to get the cadets out

the sudrian would be one of the support ships assigned to imperial starfleet academy
and also go on missions

the season finale could be a timetravel episode where the cadets somehow ended up on the planet that has the first starfleet academy before it's destroyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK ACADEMY   DARK ACADEMY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK ACADEMY
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next