Dark Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Frontier Forums, a place for fans, cast and crew to converse about the productions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our calendar for an up to date filming schedule.

DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS  Empty
PostSubject: DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS    DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 pm

5 part miniseries 11-17MINS
DARK FONTIER: ORIGINS
DOCTOR DAVIDIOUS
“TIME SPENT” PART 1
Doctor Davidious Was in madam mirak’s bar with captain Chris Mathis talking about the sudrians of were the away team found it and found a encrypted log on there he had major Reon working on it. Since the finally defeat the valkarans the rogue Romulan group narada’s re have to worry about

The doctor was doing some work in sick bay until there a blinding bright flash
“TIME SPENT” PART 2
And doctor davidious finds himself 132 years in the past and has no way to return
And he saw fires and dead bodies and his past self smiling then disappearing
Then there are Starfleet marines firing at davidious then another flash of bright light
And wound up in a colony and he vagley recognize it.

“MASSACURE OF COLONY TIBERIUS” PART 1
Doctor davidious figures he must be in the past and find a terran colony with everyone dead and he sees his father and asks who are you what happened here o ya you must be from the future I was the one who sent you here because you need to stop you
And what happened here you did this. I brought you here because I saw you being here and stopping him here a padd and a neruodeflibutor you need to wipe his memories he can’t continue mass murder everyone
And the sudrian is ordered to stop the davidiuos the butcher of 100 sectors (exaggerated)

“SUDRIAN” PART 2
The sudrian is on a mission to stop davidious the security personel captured the pass from the future. Dr.davidious tries to explain that he’s from the future and that he’s different they don’t believe him until another colony is under attack and finds a tablet baried deep in the dirt ahe dug up the tablet that’s several million years old and he can tell it must be about capt mathis. Of what happened with the val kar ans

“FULL CIRCLE” PART 3 25-30mins
Also gets help from the Iss Sudrian to help stop his past self
And doctor pass gives the captain coordinates to a planet that’s unconquered region of space. yet and says you’ll be the first crew in history to conquer it.
Doctor pass beamed down to Takila prime to stop his past self from murdering anymore people with his powers
The past davidious say this is what you are you can’t runaway from it you can’t hide from it you can’t destroy it what are you gonna do killing me means killing you. I not gonna kill me doctor pass the 2 fight against each other and doctor davidious manages to knocks out his past self and puts on his past self a neruodeflibuator on his past self and wipe out his memories so this nightmare would end. and doctor davidious have the sudrian beam both of them to the ship and sent his past self to K-7 and when he wakes up his past self wakes in sickbay there and says were am I who am I.
Mean while the sudrian sets course to the planet that doctor davidious gave them
Doctor pass see a flash and return to his sickbay on the Arkangel. Looking out of the window Thinking of what his past self said this is what you are you can’t run from it you can’t hide from it you can’t destroy it. And Mathis enters sickbay and says major Reon
Found something interesting I think you should see then he follows him out the door. Then it ends

Last edited by MARINE COMMANDER on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dr davidious
Ensign
Ensign
dr davidious

PostSubject: Re: DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS    DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Nice how do you come up with these out lines
Back to top Go down
http://www.triple-fictionproductions.net/
MARINE COMMANDER
Production Staff
Production Staff
MARINE COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS    DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:03 am

This would be great as a next mini series also might be very popular with the fans
thought anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS    DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK FRONTIER: ORIGINS DR.DAVIDIOUS
Page 1 of 1